Saturday, October 25, 2008

My learning experience with SCEA

I have been thinking for about two years to start prep work for sun architect examination. Due to time constraints i was never able to give enough time for it. I want to help my friends in similar situation like me, so i started this blog.
I am going to add all the materials i find on net. This can help others to pick up quickly. 

You can detail details from Sun web site:

1. Enroll yourself in yahoo scea groups. You can find yahoo groups in www.yahoo.com
2. download the documents you find in "Files" link in the yahoo groups.
3. Before you decide to buy any books, check the groups. You can find good documents free online. I have couple of them uploaded here. I found them online.

Core J2EE Patterns

Java Design Patterns 101

applicabilityOfJ2EE

BestPracticesAndDesignPatterns_speakernoted

SCEA for J2EE - Study Guide

I18N

Protocol


Security

EJB

EJB Container Model

EJBDesignPatterns

OOApplicationAnalysisandDesign
Keep visiting this blog to find more information. 

If you see any issues with opening the files, let me know. 








To Subscribe to my RSS feed, Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



No comments: